Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Publix 3/30/09


I had a minute to check out another Publix before my sons' baseball games last night and they had Goodlife in stock! I used all but 1 of my Goodlife coupons and finished off the Lance cracker coupons. I had never been to this store before and wasn't sure if they accepted the Rite Aid coupon and was in a hurry to make it to the game so I didn't try using it. All of the Publix stores that I usually shop at have a Rite Aid very close by so I feel like I can justify using the coupon. This store was very crowded and I was more than happy to only pay $8.53 for all of this stuff! (but at my regular store my total would have been only $3.53!)
  • Total Before Savings & Coupons $78.27
  • My Savings at Publix $69.74
  • Out of Pocket Spent $8.53
  • I Saved 90%

No comments:

Post a Comment