- Total Before Savings & Coupons $60.35
- My Savings at Publix $54.54
- Out of Pocket Spent $5.81
- I Saved 90%
- I had the "Buy 2 plates Get Napkins FREE" peelies.
- My store accepts $5/$25 Rite Aid coupons
- I qualified for ANOTHER $5 Sorrento Rebate!
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
- Total Before Savings & Coupons $65.67
- My Savings at Publix $53.79
- Out of Pocket Spent $11.88
- I Saved 82%
- Note: This purchase qualified me for $20.00 in rebates!
- (3) x $5.00 Sorrento Cheese Rebates = $15.00
- and the Ziploc bags qualified me for another $5.00 SC Johnson Rebate.
Monday, May 10, 2010
FREE + .10 PROFIT!!
This week is a GREAT one for people just starting to "CVS". These purchases were made using 2 Extra Care cards.
Total Before Savings & Coupons $124.72
Out of Pocket Spent $18.88 (on a RX transfer Gift Card)
Extra Bucks Used $19.00
Extra Bucks Earned $37.98
Net PROFIT! .10
More Cheez-Its! My kids love these and they don't expire until November/December so I decided to grab a few more boxes with my $2.00/2 coupons.
- Total Before Savings & Coupons $33.18
- My Savings at Publix $30.40
- Out of Pocket Spent $2.78
- I Saved 92%
Monday, May 3, 2010
I had several $2.00 off 2 Cheez-It coupons which made each box only .65 I stacked Publix store coupons with Manufacturer coupons to get the Windex and Scrubbing Bubbles for FREE. I also used a $5 off $25 Rite Aid coupon to lower my out of pocket. I also qualified for another $5 SC Johnson Rebate!
- Total Before Savings & Coupons $92.65
- My Savings at Publix $83.53
- Out of Pocket Spent $9.12
- I Saved 90%
I used the last of my $5 off coupons and got 2 more bottles of vitamins for FREE. Each bottle produced a $5 Register Reward which I used to purchase the toilet paper.
- Total Before Savings & Coupons $29.98
- Total Savings $27.84
- Out of Pocket Spent $2.14
- I Saved 93%