Sunday, February 7, 2010

Publix 2/6/10

 

I call this my Super Bowl Sunday stock-up trip to Publix. I usually don't buy beer with my grocery budget but I "needed" this 12 pack of Coors Light so I could submit my $10 Rebate. lol  Yes, FREE beer! I cannot link to the Rebate Form it must have been taken down already, but to qualify you needed to buy $20 worth of Pepsi products and a 12 pack of Coors Light and you get $10 back via MIR (mail in rebate) I did the Pepsi deal at CVS a week or two ago so I just needed the beer to complete the requirements. I had coupons for the Velveeta that is BOGO this week and just above the shelf of Velveeta there was a tear pad for $1 off chips when you buy Velveeta so I scored each back of chips for only $1. The Helluva dip was FREE after my coupons!

  • Total Before Savings and Coupons $55.08
  • My Savings at Publix $37.35
  • Out of Pocket Spent $17.73
  • Mail in Rebate - $10.00
  • Net Cost After Rebate $7.73
  • I Saved 86%

No comments:

Post a Comment