Thursday, February 25, 2010

Publix 2/23/10

 

I could hardly wait for this trip to Publix. I had been plotting this trip since the "Sneak Peek" from iheartpublix.com  I was able to find the store coupon booklets that helped save major bucks on the bread, veggies and soup. I also found some of the Cakester coupons that made them free with the purchase of Oreos. I also had the Oreo coupons from the facebook promotion a couple of weeks ago. Funny thing about that, I registered for the coupon and I also registered for some family members as well. They all received theirs but mine never arrived. Go figure. lol  They gave them to me so everything worked out great especially when I found the Cakester tearpad.


  • Total Before Savings & Coupons $ 151.40
  • My Savings at Publix $141.13
  • Out of Pocket Spent $10.27
  • Just the Ground Chuck was $4.15 so everything else was only $6.12!
  • I Saved 93%

No comments:

Post a Comment