I made my weekly trip to pick up my FREE Cottonelle and also some Dial soap that I had several coupons for was on sale 10/10.00.
I wish everyone would go here and print out the .50 Cottonelle coupon http://coupons.smartsource.com//index.aspx?Link=5S2ZUA6PWPEPO
You should be able to print 2 per computer.
Kroger usually has a 4 pack of Cottonelle on sale for .99 which makes this FREE once they double the coupon. I seriously have not paid for toilet paper in MONTHS!
- 7 packs of Cottonelle 7 x .99 - 7 x .50 coupon doubled = 7 packs FREE
- 12 3 pack of Dial soap 10/10.00 - 12 x .35 coupon doubled 12 x .70 = .30 each
- 1 gallon of Kroger milk (not pictured) 3.18
- Total spent 31.88
- Total coupons / savings 24.21
- Out of pocket spent $ 7.67
- I saved 78%