I bought $320.32 worth of products for $4.55 out of pocket!
Here is my combined purchase at both CVS and Walgreens today.
My total spent was $7.59 and I earned $4.00 extra bucks.
= $3.59 out of pocket for $286.32 in products!
- The Freedom glucose testing meters were on sale for 9.99 (regular price 74.99) at CVS and I used a 3 X 9.99 coupons = 3 FREE
- The Garnier hair products at CVS were 2.99 - 1.00 coupon - 2.00 extra bucks earned = FREE
- The Garnier facial products at CVS were buy one facial product, get the cleansing towels FREE
- The Garnier hair products were 2.99 at Walgreens - 2.00 easy saver coupon - 1.00 coupon = FREE
I went back to Walgreens to use the rest of my Garnier coupons
I got 10 bottles of Garnier product for .96 out of pocket
- On sale for 2.99 x 10 =
- 10 x 2.00 Easy Saver In-Store Coupon = -20.00
- 9 x 1.00 Coupon = -9.00
- Should have = .99 + tax but ended up .90 + .06 tax.
- Saved 34.00 or 98%