Friday, April 17, 2009

4/10/09 - 4/17/09 Weekly Totals

It was a slow shopping week for me but I did get some great deals and a bunch of FREE stuff at Publix & CVS. I am extremely under budget this week which is wonderful! We have been using some of our stockpile and you can't really tell that anything is missing. We could probably coast through the Spring and Summer only buying milk, bread, meat and fresh fruits/veggies but I intend to keep adding to our stash whenever I can.

  • Total Before Savings & Coupons $150.53
  • Total Savings $132.41
  • Out of Pocket Spent $18.12
  • I Saved 88%

2 comments:

  1. is there a deal blog you follow to get your deals or do you come up with them yourself? I looked for the croutons deal and couldn't find it. Mind sharing your source?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I follow several but mostly southernsavers.com and hotcouponworld.com There was a .50 printable coupon for the croutons making them FREE! :-)

    ReplyDelete