Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Publix 9/15/09


Hopefully my list trip to Publix this week before the sale changes! I used the rest of my TGI Fridays coupons and am fully stocked on yummy snacks for several months! I also have enough sugar and detergent to last a very long time!

  • Total Before Savings and Coupons $182.07
  • My Savings at Publix - $159.01
  • Gift Card from transferred RX - $-11.27
  • Out of Pocket Spent $ 11.79
  • I Saved 94%
  • I went to 2 different stores and did not get the Gift Card until my second stop. My first store accepts Food Lion coupons and my second store accepts Rite Aid RX transfer coupons. Luckily they are less than 5 miles apart. It's OK though, I have $13.73 left on my Gift Card for next time. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous that a Publix in your area lets you use transferred RX gift card coupons, that's awesome though! I've read your blog off an on now for about 6 months and finally started my own one with a friend....thought I'd share and see if you wanted to exchange links and or buttons?! THanks!
    Heather
    www.savingmoneylivinglife.blogspot.com
    You might like this post :) :
    http://savingmoneylivinglife.blogspot.com/2009/09/publix-run-913.html

    ReplyDelete